INSURANCE CLAIMS ASSISTANCE
Integrated Collision & Truck specialists provide more than just high-quality auto collision repair and mechanical services. We offer insurance claims assistance to ensure your collision repair process is streamlined and hassle-free.
If you have been in an automobile accident and submit a claim to your insurance company, you should know that:
- You have the right to choose the repair shop to fix your vehicle.
- Once you’ve informed the insurance company which repair facility you have chosen, they are not allowed to try to influence you to take it some where else.
- You have the right to have your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
- Your insurance company is required to assume all costs necessary to repair your vehicle to the way it was before it was damaged.
- The law does not require a certain number of estimates.
- The insurance company’s obligation for damage is the least of the cost to repair, replace or the actual cash value.
- You should consult with your collision repair professional of your choice to determine the appropriate repair plan for your vehicle.
- Collision repair professionals have the knowledge and technical expertise to know which parts, materials and repair procedures are necessary for the proper and safe repair of your vehicle.
Our team is armed with this information, you will be in a better position to make sure you receive what you’re entitled to from your insurance company.
If filing and insurance claim is a stressful situation for you, or you simply do not have the time, turn to the experienced staff at Integrated Collision & Truck specialists. We have built strong relationships with many insurance providers through the years. Insurance claims assistance will provide you with the means necessary to ensure your claim is handled properly. We will work directly with your insurance company to ensure your auto collision repair claim is handled properly and efficiently, getting you back on the road in no time at all.