AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
Heating and A/C systems could wear over time with use, appropriate routine maintenance can maintain your automobile cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers.
Integrated collision & Truck Specialists know its essential to maintain and repair heating and A/C systems that wear out gradually with usage. Hose pipes can obstruct and leak if not serviced, leading to inadequate performance or a shortage of heating and cooling capabilities. In cold winter months and hot summer days this is essential to the well-being of the driver, as well as any passengers whether it’s a commercial, industrial, or fleet vehicle or just your every day car, truck or SUV. Schedule your heating or air conditioning check prior to the heat of the season, to guarantee you have the most comfortable driving experience.
Our technicians will provide a proper assessment of:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat
- Examining the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant holes
- Check the interior vent air temperature
At Integrated Collision & Truck Specialists our team is here to help with any Air Conditioning checks or repairs for your car, truck, SUV, motor coach, motorcycle, commercial vehicle, tractor trailer, diesel vehicle, or fleet vehicles.