FLEET & INDUSTRIAL REPAIR
Integrated Collision & Truck Specialists offers quality automotive fleet and industrial equipment repairs. We know how important it is for our customers’ fleet to stay moving. Our team does the job right the first time with quality services using the latest state-of-the-art tools & equipment. There is no commercial repair service too big or small for us to handle. Whether it’s collision repair, retreading, brakes, alignment, mounting and balancing, diesel, or transmission replacements, we have you covered!
We do more than just body work. We‘re a full-service auto shop offering mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on fleet vehicles – semi trucks, trailers, commercial vehicles, construction equipment, and more. We stand by our years of combined experience, quality work, and consistency with striving to achieve excellence in providing auto body and mechanical services to our community. We’re open Monday – Saturday 8am-5pm.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Diesel and Gasoline Engines
- Trailor Repair including Roofs, Floors (wood or aluminum), Walls, Roll-up Door Repair, or a Complete Rebuild
- Paint and Collision Repair
- Mechanical Repair
- Glass Repair
- Interior and Exterior Repair
- Emissions, Diagnostics, Test and Inspections
- Wheels and Tires
- Steering, Alignment, and Suspension
- Air Conditioning Repair and Recharge
- Insurance, Rental Car, and Tow Assistance
- And more. Just ask our team!
Bring your fleet and industrial repairs or maintenance to Integrated Collision &Truck Specialists for these and other dedicated quality services.