CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - AUTO BODY PAINTER INTEGRATED COLLISION
Integrated Collision & Truck Specialists is seeking an experienced Auto Body Painter/Bumper Repair Technician in Easton, MD. We are making significant advances in the Automotive Reconditioning industry and need quality candidates to continue providing excellent service and quality. This is a full-time position with an experience-based pay plan.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in auto body shop painting, wet sanding, buffing, paint prep, bumper repair, R&I
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be dependable and able to complete tasks on schedule
- Match paint color and mix paint
- Check cars coming to paint line for defects
- Paint cars efficiently as defect-free as possible with minimal waste
- Help the Prepper with masking and sanding as needed
- Notify GM of any inventory shortages
- Maintain Paint Booth and Paint Mix Room
- Train and develop other paint line techs (maskers and sanders)
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in auto painting is required.
- Auto-Painting (Single Stage and Basecoat / Clearcoat) and mixing using computer and scale
- Experience in Maintenance of Paint Guns, booth, mix room, and other equipment.
- Communication and Resolution of Quality Issues.
- Painter must have their own paint guns
- Formal training and On-the-job training will be provided specific to Axalta paints being used
- Formal training will be adjusted to the painter’s needs.